If you are reading this article, I can perceive your psyche. You are looking for cheap but impressive Christmas gifts. It is said ‘you get what you pay for’. But this does not hold true for gifts. Price alone does not justify its value. A gift conveying personal concern for the recipients can really win their hearts despite being cheap. So, here go my ideas.
1. Christmas gift basket – Your gift basket can include gourmet foods, fruitcake, chocolates and spa gifts. You can also make your own goodies and cookies, put them in a basket, use ribbon and wrapping paper to cover the basket attractively.
2. Christmas music CD’s – No Christmas party is complete without music. Songs are an essential part of this celebration. Consider popular audio tracks, instrumental CDs, children’s Christmas CD or Christmas classics.
3. Christmas DVD – A DVD selected with diligence is a wonderful gift for family. All of the family members will sit together to watch the movie and thank you many times for creating this priceless moment for them.
4. Christmas movie tickets – Consider movie tickets for the entire family as a surprise gift. Put the tickets, a greeting card and your intimate message for each of the family members written on a Christmas writing paper inside an envelope. Wrap a colorful ribbon around it. Ship it early to avoid any postal delay. In this case, please make it sure that the recipients do not have any holiday travel plan.
5. Christmas makeup tote – Consider chic make up tote bag, coin purse, or, cosmetic leisure bag. Priced under $10, these bags constitute great Christmas gifts.
6. Costume jewelry gift for Christmas – This idea works great for friends and colleagues. Besides, teachers can also consider this idea for the students. Costume jewelries have near identical look and finish when compared to their original counterparts but these are available at throwaway prices. You can also consider Christmas ornaments as gifts as a remembrance to this very special occasion.
7. Christmas puzzles – An innovative idea for family with kids. Keep them engaged in solving the puzzles while they wait for Santa to arrive.
8. Photo album – Help the recipients make their exclusive moments memorable with photo album. Do not forget to write your personal note. And if possible, decorate it with your own artwork.
9. Christmas candles – Despite arrival of new gift items, traditional gift like Christmas candle is still very popular idea. Consider different varieties like scented, floating, jar, or taper candles.
10. Gift certificates – You set the budget. Let them choose the gifts of their own.
How to save money on Christmas gifts
As the big day approaches closer, prices are likely to increase. So, the best suggestion is to start shopping early. Besides, always search for a coupon before making any purchase.